Thursday, March 29, 2012

Wader Continued......

Finished Painting, 24 x 24




Step 3- I have painted the whole canvas loosely in greens and blue and began to draw with a paint brush some of the shapes and elements over the background color.

Step 4 -Image above. Now the real painting begins, sometimes I work on the main focus of the painting, I find once the colors and shape is established on the center of interest it helps me gauge the rest of the painting.

This is a close up of what will be the focus of the painting.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Phyllis......glad to see you started a blog. I am certainly no expert since I have been having trouble editing my own! But I will add you to mine as soon as I figure out why I am suddenly receiving error messages every time I try to update my profile or add a link. Patty

    ReplyDelete